The sweet calmness of the Leander collection conveys simplicity with aesthetic design. The whole collection is made of European beech and is surface treated with a water based lacquer. Combining natural and eco-friendly components makes this a safe solution for your child's primary space.
- 2 Storage boxes included
- Changing pad included
- 1 Drawer on glides
- Converts into a computer desk
- Space saver
- Green Guard Certified
- Beech bent plywood material
- Made in Canada
- Clean with a damp cotton cloth
- If necessary use a solution of mild dish soap and water with a cotton cloth
- Tulip recommends against using commercial products as they can discolor the products over time and leave a residue
Green is Great
Tulip prides itself on its green mission by taking many steps to be an eco-friendly, green company. Here are some of the things they do to be Green!
When possible, they use 100% water based stains during the manufacturing process
- Manufacturing convertible cribs so the same piece of furniture can be used throughout many stages of your child's life, from baby to youth!
- Shipping cartons and boxes made from 100% recycled paper-board
- Reusing delivery boxes for shipping parts or for printed materials
- In-office recycling program to cut back on general waste
- Implementing and following a strict recycling policy for all wood, metal or carton residues which are unable to be used
- Used varnish or varnish run-off is recycled by sending to a nearby recycling facility .
Natart Furniture is a small family owned adult furniture manufacturer that debuted in Rome, Italy in 1988. In 1995, they moved to Quebec, Canada in order expand their structure and to better serve the growing North American demand for high-end furniture. Subsequently, in 2001, a juvenile division was launched under the brand name of Natart Juvenile
Today, Natart Furniture has 3 distinct brands: Aldi Natart and Tulip. Natart manufactures and imports high-end juvenile furniture and other products. Natart is dedicated to manufacturing a product that is of high quality and design. In fact, the quality of Natart's furniture is so extensive that it may surpasses your expectations.
Natart attests to it's consumers that all of their cribs either meet or exceed voluntary and mandatory crib standards promulgated by the ASTM (American Society for Testing & Materials), the CPSC (Consumer Product Safety Commission), the CPSIA (Consumer Product Safety Improvement Act of 2008), the United States JPMA Certification Program and Health Canada.
All of Natart cribs have been tested by an independent, third party testing facility in the United States.
Natart cribs conform to the following voluntary and mandatory standards:
- ASTM F1169-03 & F1169-07 for Full Size Cribs
- 16 CFR1303 for Lead Content in Surface Coatings
- CPSIA (Consumer Product Safety Improvement Act), Title 1
- Section 101 - Total Lead Content
- Section 102 - Mandatory 3rd Party Testing
- Section 103 - Tracking Labels
- Section 108 - Phthalate Content (7)
- SOR/86-962 - Cribs and Cradles Regulations
- CHPA (Canadian Hazardous Products Act) Schedule 1, Part 1 - Total Lead / Mercury & Soluble Heavy Metals