Stokke Tripp Trapp Wooden High Chair in Black
After nearly 40 years, the Tripp Trapp chair, designed by Peter Opsvik, is still at the top of its class. Still revolutionary after all these years, the Tripp Trapp Classic chair adjusts as your child grows, keeping him or her comfortable from their first baby steps, to confident sprints around the house. As your child grows, adjustable foot and seat plates ensure that your child is snug and secure in their seat. Its sturdy design means that your Tripp Trapp Classic chair will ready for use throughout the years, and its solid construction fulfills all safety requirements.
The award winning childrens highchair Tripp Trapp by STOKKE, not only provides a host of features, functions and benefits for you and your child, but also meets and exceeds all international safety standards.
The Tripp Trapp childrens chair by Stokke, designed by Peter Opsvik in 1972, provides the correct ergonomic support for your child when seated and enables your child to sit at the family table and interact with you and other family members.
As featured in the August 2009 edition of Parenting magazine!
- Adjustable Seat Height: Both seat plate and footrest can be adjusted in height and depth
- Ergonomically correct seating position improves posture and support to your childs developing spine.
- Convertible: For child from age 6 months until their teenage years.
- Environmentally friendly
- Meets and complies with all international safety standards.
- Made from strong and resilient beechwood to ensure your child's safety.
- High quality coating to provide a smooth and resistant surface to reduce scratches and ease of cleaning and maintenance.
- Weight Capacity: 300 lbs.
- 7 Year Warranty.