Stokke Tripp Trapp Oak Wooden High Chair in Oak White
The chair that grows with the child.
The Tripp Trapp is an ingenious highchair that revolutionized the childrenâ€™s chair category back in 1972 when it was first launched. It is designed to fit right up to your dining table, bringing your baby into the heart of your family, allowing him or her to learn and develop alongside you. The intelligent, adjustable design allows freedom of movement with both depth- and height adjustable seat- and footplates. When adjusted correctly, your child is ensured a comfortable and ergonomic seating position at any age.
- Your child can comfortably sit at the dining table and enjoy mealtimes with the rest of family.
- Classic, iconic design will never go out of style.
- Unique adjustability of seat and footplate to ensure both back and feet support for any age.
- Stable footrest that supports your child and provides comfort.
- Solid construction and European beech wood can hold up to a 300 lb adult.
- Array of color choices match any decor.
- 5-point harness included with chair for extra safety.
- Arrives with guide for positioning of seat and footplate related to age of child.
- Optional extended gliders provide increased backward stability
- Easy to clean spills with dampened cloth.
- Extended 7-year warranty available on wooden components.
- Water-based, non-toxic paint.
- No harmful substances/free from bisphenol and phtalates.
- Certified by JPMA
- Complete chair with 5-point harness.
- Product weight: 15.4 lbs.
- Product dimensions: 19.3" L x 31.1" H x 18.1" W
- Suitable for age in months: >36
- Materials: Beech wood
- Wipe with a clean damp cloth and remove excess water with a dry cloth. Moisture will crack stain.
- The use of any detergent or micro fibre cloth is not recommended.
- Colours may change if the wood is exposed to the sun.