Stokke Sleepi Canopy in Rose
åÊThe Stokkeå¨ Sleepi‰㢉۪s distinctive oval shape creates a nest-like environment for your child. The soft and cosy haven is a secure and practical area that will grow along with your child. Its adjustable height positions mean that the Stokkeå¨ Sleepi expands to accommodate the needs of your baby. Constructed with wheel casters, the Sleepi can be moved throughout the house, so you‰۪ll be able to keep a close eye on your baby throughout the day.åÊ
The Sleepi collection creates a comfortable, safe, and expandable sleeping environment for your child at any age.åÊ
The Stokke Sleepi canopy is designed to compliment your Stokke Sleepi crib.åÊ Giving a cozy and warm feeling to your nursery, it keeps light out and creates a comfortable sleeping environment for your newborn baby.åÊ
Features and Specifications:
- Designed to fit the Stokke Sleepi canopy rod
- Creates warm environment for your nursery
- Blocks and diffuses light out
- Helps newborns to sleep comfortably
- Provides the softest and most comfortable feel
- Made of 100% Polyester
- Measures 94.5" x 59"
Stokke's determination to attain and surpass all international safety and production quality standards has led to awards, prizes, and recognition, not only for design, innovation, and functionality, but more importantly, for safety!
The Sleepi, in particular, has been awarded the GS mark and Blue Tick, certification seals and marks of approval that provide further assurance in relation to the safety and quality of Stokke products.
Baby's Bedding and You
Choosing the right baby crib bedding can be a lot of fun with the various choices available that will truly challenge your decision on what look you will be going for your little one.
Popular themes such as patchworks, characters, sports, or florals have taken the lead throughout the times starting off with sheets, pillowcases, and blanket sets, however, nowadays, sets does not limit itself to the crib but rather extends throughout the entire room giving baby's environment a distinctive look while making it fun for baby and parents alike.
- Lay mattress pads underneath crib bedding sheets for mattresses' protection on inevitable diaper leaks!
- The best sleeping position for baby will be on their backs
- A sleeper instead of blankets on top of a fitted sheet is highly recommended to prevent suffocating accidents from happening
- Avoid placing pillows, comforters, or toys into the crib during baby's sleep time
To prevent infant deaths due to soft bedding, the U.S. Consumer ProductåÊSafety Commission, theåÊ