Pura Kiki Pretty Pink 11 oz. Baby Sippy Bottle
Pura Kiki is a BPA-free feeding system that grows with your child!
Kiki stainless steel bottles are the safe and environmentally conscious choice for your baby. Unlike every other infant and sippy bottles on the market,the Kiki infant and sippy bottles are 100% plastic free, are compatible with a widerange of nipples and spouts, and are dishwasher safe! As with all of our products Kiki is backed by an unprecedented lifetime warranty. Join the legion of happy Kiki users... your baby will thank you!
- Crafted from safe, anti-bacterial, #304 stainless steel
- No plastic components!
- BPA-free and will not leach toxins like plastic bottles and rings
- Internal volume markings make measuring your child's milk or other beverage a snap. Each ounce is marked and can be seen by glancing inside the bottle.
- Wide neck slow flow Pura 100% silicone medical grade nipple
- Infant bottles are compatible with wide neck nipples from Pura, ThinkBaby‰ã¢, BornFree‰ã¢, and Dr. Brown's‰ã¢
- This bottle is designed to grow with your child; it easily converts into a sippy bottle by simply changing the nipple out for a sip spout
- Aventå¨ no-spill sip spout is included with each sippy bottle
- Silicone travel cap included
- Lifetime warranty on stainless components
Why a Non-Plastic Bottle?
Because even BPA-free plastic can leach petroleum by products and other chemical components of plastic when heated, scuffed, scratched or worn.Recent studies show that even BPA-free plastic products can still haveBPA due to cross contamination at the factory. Are plastic bottles worth the risk?
Pura Kiki bottles and collars are crafted from food service grade (#304) stainless steel - the same safe,durable material that has been used in milk pasteurization for decades.
What about the paint?
The paint used on the outside of the bottles is non-toxic and free oflead, phthalates, PVC, and BPA. The bottle and its components are dishwasher safe on the top rack.