Owlet Smart Sock 2
Smart Sock 2 uses pulse oximetry to track your infant's heart rate and oxygen levels while they sleep. This information is transmitted to your phone via a base station that is designed to notify you with lights and sounds if these numbers fall outside of preset zones.
Smart Sock 2 is the result feedback from 1000's of parents and our continued investment in product design. It is guaranteed to be the most sophisticated, accurate and reliable version of the Smart Sock.
- Flexible - Our updated sock sensor is flexible and designed to adapt to your babys foot as he or she grows.
- Pulse Oximetry - Updated pulse oximetry algorithms increase the precision and accuracy of your babys readings.
- Redesigned Sock Soft, Simple & Secure
- Comfortable - Hypoallergenic cotton gently yet securely wraps around your babys foot and designed to grow with your infant.
- Sure Fit Technology - Innovative new sock design offers a more secure fit and intuitive placement, meaning more accurate readings.
- Universal Fit - Updated fabric sock can be worn on either foot, allowing parents to alternate as needed.
- Better Bluetooth. Better Base Station.
- Notifications - Improvements in hardware resulted in 4x fewer red and yellow notifications.
- Increased Range - Improved Bluetooth range, up to a 10x increase (100 feet), between the Smart Sock 2 and Base Station.
- More Data. Less Worry.
- Mobile App - Improved interface with sock sizing guide, push notifications and real time access to your babys heart rate and oxygen levels.
- Connected Care - Smart Sock 2 is compatible with Connected Care, an app that allows you to track historical data, red notification information and sleep trends.
- Smart Sock: 5.25" x 2.1"
- Base Station: 3.5" x 3.5" x .7"
- Age Range: 0-18 months
- Smart Sock Weight: 0.1 oz
- Base Station Weight: 0.8oz