NATURSUTTEN is made ecologically sustainable from pure natural rubber from the tree Hevea brasiliensis.
The design, the company and the idea is Danish and our product is manufactured exclusively in Italy.
The protein that on rare occasions can provoke a latex allergy is eliminated during production.
All NATURSUTTEN pacifiers are certified to conform to the European Union (EU) directive concerned with safety, health and environment. (Pacifier Safety requirements by European standard EN 1400).
With a NATURSUTTEN pacifier, you avoid:
‰ۢ Allergy causing substances
‰ۢ Artificial color
‰ۢ Cancer causing substances
‰ۢ Hormone disturbing substances
‰ۢ Chemical softeners
‰ۢ Parabens, PVC and phthalates
NATURSUTTEN pacifiers are softer than silicone, and are very hygienic because they are molded in one piece without joints or cracks where dirt and bacteria can accumulate.
- New butterfly shaped shield
- Made with 100% natural rubber from the tree Hevea Brasiliensis
- No BPA, PVC, phthalates, chemical softeners, or artificial coloring
- Made in Italy‰ÛÓby a family business manufacturing rubber baby products for 3 generations
- Follows baby‰۪s natural mouth movements
- Does not leave marks on baby‰۪s face
- Have shown incredible strength in the ‰ÛÏStretch-test‰
- Environment friendly and biodegradable