miniOrganics Soothing Nipple Balm 15mL
It seems everyone now makes natural and organic claims about their products. In most cases they are absolutely meaningless. Greenwashing is everywhere. So how can you be sure you are choosing the very best for your baby? Your only guarantee is to look for truly certified organic products. At miniOrganics it's not enough to be made with a few safe ingredients. The entire product must be safe! That's what makes miniOrganics different. Nothing but award-winning, gentle, fully-certified organic formulations so pure, so safe, you need so little to pamper the most precious skin. Why miniOrganics? Simple! the children deserve nothing less.
- Every breastfeeding mum‰۪s favtheite product! the award-winning Soothing Nipple Balm is a rich emollient blend of the finest certified organic Shea and Cocoa Butters, Olive and Evening Primrose Oils.åÊ It is enriched with Vitamin E and Calendula, both known for their excellent anti-inflammatory and healing properties. miniOrganics Soothing Nipple Balm has an incredibly low melting point so it is super-easy to apply to painful, tender, dry cracked nipples. This product is Certified Organic to Food Grade Standards and so safe there is no need to remove it prior to feeding.
- Directions: Apply sparingly to the nipple area after breastfeeding and reapply as often as needed to provide soothing relief from tender, dry and cracked nipples. As it is certified to food grade standards there is no need to remove prior to feeding. We always recommend you consult your health professional or lactation consultant if you experience any problems at all with feeding.
- Other uses: You may wish to use in later pregnancy to prepare and tone nipples for the demands of breastfeeding. Also makes an amazing moisturizing lip balm!
- Ingredients: Sunflower (Helianthus Annuus) Oil**, Olive (Olea Europaea) Oil**, Beeswax**, Coconut (Cocos Nucifera) Oil**, Shea Butter (Butyrospermum Parkii)**, Cocoa (Theobroma Cacao) Butter**, Evening Primrose (Oenothera Biennis) Oil**, Calendula (Calendula Officinalis) Oil**, Tocopherol, Cetearyl Olivate, Sorbitan Olivate.
- Shelf life: 12 months after opening.