miniOrganics Protective Nappy (Diaper) Balm 50g
It seems everyone now makes natural and organic claims about their products. In most cases they are absolutely meaningless. Greenwashing is everywhere. So how can you be sure you are choosing the very best for your baby? Your only guarantee is to look for truly certified organic products. At miniOrganics it's not enough to be made with a few safe ingredients. The entire product must be safe! That's what makes miniOrganics different. Nothing but award-winning, gentle, fully-certified organic formulations so pure, so safe, you need so little to pamper the most precious skin. Why miniOrganics? Simple! the children deserve nothing less.
- Perfect for use at every nappy change, the rich and soothing emollient balm gently moisturizes while creating a protective film for baby‰۪s delicate nappy area, helping assist in the relief of nappy rash, soothing redness and helping to avoid further irritation. A rich blend of certified organic oils and butters infused with soothing, healingåÊ chamomile and lavender, miniOrganics Nappy (Diaper) Balm is an essential part of your nappy change routine and a must have for every nappy bag!
- Directions: Gently apply the super emollient rich balm to affected areas as often as needed. In colder climates the gentle balm can set a little harder. If so, simply soften a small amount in the between fingers and apply as required.
- Other uses: Makes a great moisturising treatment for heels, elbows, and is excellent for soothing minor skin irritations, insect bites, sunburn, windburn and dry, cracked lips.
- Olive (Olea Europaea) Oil**, Beeswax**, Sunflower (Helianthus Annuus) Seed Oil**, Shea Butter (Butyrospermum Parkii)**, Coconut (Cocos Nucifera) Oil**, Evening Primrose (Oenothera Biennis) Oil**, Tocopherol, Calendula (Calendula Officinalis) Oil**, Cocoa (Theobroma Cacao) Butter Lavender (Lavandula Angustifolia) Oil, Chamomile German (Matricaria Chamomilla) Oil**, Chamomile Roman (Chamaemelum Nobile) Oil, Cetearyl Olivate, Sorbitan Olivate
- Shelf life: 12 months after opening.