Founded in 1961 in Zug, Switzerland by Olle Larsson, Medela continues to grow under the ownership of the Larsson family today. Medela serves its customers through 13 subsidiaries distributing to over 90 countries worldwide. Medela‰۪s U.S. subsidiary, Medela, Inc., has been serving the American market for over 25 years.
Medela has set the standards of excellence in their field in the US and in doing so, raises the bar for the rest of the industry. Their dedication to excellence in quality and safety, improving knowledge through research, and appropriate use of technological developments confirms their leadership position and is what enables Medela to offer the highest quality products available.
Two solutions in one - for sore nipples and flat/inverted nipples.
Features & Benefits:
- Help soothe sore nipples and protect from further irritation.
- Help engorgement and flat/inverted nipples.
- More flattering appearance under clothes than other shells.
- 2 shells
- 2 flat/inverted nipple shell backs (small opening)
- 2 sore nipple shell backs (large opening)
- Unit Weight: 0.12 lb
- Unit Size/Packaging: 3 5/8 x 5 1/4 x 1 1/2