Founded in 1961 in Zug, Switzerland by Olle Larsson, Medela continues to grow under the ownership of the Larsson family today. Medela serves its customers through 13 subsidiaries distributing to over 90 countries worldwide. Medela‰۪s U.S. subsidiary, Medela, Inc., has been serving the American market for over 25 years.
Medela has set the standards of excellence in their field in the US and in doing so, raises the bar for the rest of the industry. Their dedication to excellence in quality and safety, improving knowledge through research, and appropriate use of technological developments confirms their leadership position and is what enables Medela to offer the highest quality products available.
An electric breast pump which perfectly adapts to the daily routine of a dynamic mother. Ideal for occasional or frequent pumping; handy, trendy and quiet.
- Electric 2-phase pump designed to get more milk in less time
- 1-touch letdown button designed for faster milk flow
- Convenient and compact so it easily fits into a purse or briefcase
- Efficient, adjustable speed and vacuum
- Includes Comfortable Soft Fit breast shield
- Includes: Battery Pack, AC Adapter, Breast Shields, Milk Storage Bottles, Connector Valves
- Features: Adjustable Speed Settings, Adjustable Vacuum Settings, Single Pump
- Care and Cleaning: Spot Clean
- Width: 10.0 "; Depth: 4.8 "
- Product Weight: 2.0 Lb.