Medela Quick Clean Micro-Steam Bags
Founded in 1961 in Zug, Switzerland by Olle Larsson, Medela continues to grow under the ownership of the Larsson family today. Medela serves its customers through 13 subsidiaries distributing to over 90 countries worldwide. Medelas U.S. subsidiary, Medela, Inc., has been serving the American market for over 25 years.
Medela has set the standards of excellence in their field in the US and in doing so, raises the bar for the rest of the industry. Their dedication to excellence in quality and safety, improving knowledge through research, and appropriate use of technological developments confirms their leadership position and is what enables Medela to offer the highest quality products available.
The fastest, easiest way to sterilize your breast pump accessories! In about three minutes, these handy microwavable bags eliminate 99.9% of harmful bacteria and germs. Just place your accessories in the bag, add 2 oz. of water, seal, and microwave. Quicker than boiling and more effective than your dishwasher!
- One bag holds two breast shields and valve assemblies or a complete set of tubing.
- Great for sterilizing bottles, pacifiers, and feeding utensils, too-a lifesaver while traveling.
- Reusable bags may be used up to 20 times (there's space on each bag for recording usage).
- Five bags per pack.
- Fast & complete in just 3 minutes
- Unique - faster than boiling and more effective than dishwashing
- Easy-to-use - Just add water and heat in the microwave
- Chosen for you and your baby - All parts that come into contact with breastmilk are BPA/DEHP free.