Founded in 1961 in Zug, Switzerland by Olle Larsson, Medela continues to grow under the ownership of the Larsson family today. Medela serves its customers through 13 subsidiaries distributing to over 90 countries worldwide. Medela’s U.S. subsidiary, Medela, Inc., has been serving the American market for over 25 years.
Medela has set the standards of excellence in their field in the US and in doing so, raises the bar for the rest of the industry. Their dedication to excellence in quality and safety, improving knowledge through research, and appropriate use of technological developments confirms their leadership position and is what enables Medela to offer the highest quality products available.
Pump In Style Advanced is a daily use breastpump designed for moms who pump several times a day. All Pump In Style Advanced breastpumps offer portable convenience for quiet, discreet pumping anywhere.
What is 2-Phase Expression® technology?
Through research, Medela learned that there are two distinct phases of how babies breastfeed. The Stimulation Phase is fast and light sucking to start milk flowing followed by the Expression Phase, slow and stronger sucking to deliver more milk faster. Pump In Style Advanced breastpumps have exclusive 2-Phase Expression technology that mimics a baby's natural nursing pattern.
Features & Benefits:
- Daily use · double pump · electric
- Adjustable speed/vacuum dial lets mom choose her most comfortable setting.
- Removable PVC-free cooler bag with countoured ice pack keeps milk cool for up to 12 hours.
- Battery pack lets mom pump anywhere, anytime. (Optional 9V vehicle lighter adapter available).
- More milk in less time with 2-Phase Expression® technology when pumping at Maximum Comfort Vacuum™.
- Everything included in an attractive PVC-free microfiber bag for fast and easy pumping.
- Helpful storage pockets for organization.
- Convenient integrated work surface for mom.
- Double pumping kit includes PersonalFit™ breastshields.
- All parts that come into contact with breastmilk are BPA-free.
- Color: Black and Butter
IMPORTANT: This product is a single user item. Use by more than one user may pose a health risk, performance questions, and voids the warranty.
- Convenient shoulder bag design
- Battery pack (8AA batteries not included)
- Removable cooler carrier
- 4 - 5 oz breastmilk bottles, lids & travel cap
- Wide base slow-flow nipple
- 2 - 24 mm PersonalFit™ breastshields
- 2 valves
- 4 membranes
- Contoured ice pack
- Breastfeeding Information Guide
- Unit Weight: 9 lbs
- Unit Size/Packaging: 14 x 6 7/8 x 11 1/2
- Color: Bag: Black and Butter
- Vacuum: 50-250 mmHg
- Power: 60 Hz