Medela Harmony Breastpump
Founded in 1961 in Zug, Switzerland by Olle Larsson, Medela continues to grow under the ownership of the Larsson family today. Medela serves its customers through 13 subsidiaries distributing to over 90 countries worldwide. Medela's U.S. subsidiary, Medela, Inc., has been serving the American market for over 25 years.
Medela has set the standards of excellence in their field in the US and in doing so, raises the bar for the rest of the industry. Their dedication to excellence in quality and safety, improving knowledge through research, and the appropriate use of technological developments confirm their leadership position and is what enables Medela to offer the highest quality products available.
It's no trouble making a quick bottle for Baby with the Medela Harmony Manual Breastpump. This manual pump utilizes Natural Expression pumping to more accurately mimic Baby's nursing: initial rapid sucking encourage quicker let-down and the slower, deeper suckling encourages maximum milk flow. Compatible with most standard bottles, it provides easier assembly and cleaning with fewer parts than other manual pumps. Includes 1 Harmony pump, 1 Medela breastshield, two 5-oz. containers, 2 lids and 1 bottle stand. No batteries required.
- Manual pump utilizes Natural Expression pumping to more accurately mimic your baby's nursing
- Let-down Mode simulates your baby's initial rapid suckling to initiate faster milk flow or "let-down"
- Expression Mode simulates your baby's slower, deeper suckling for maximum milk flow in less time
- Easier assembly and cleaning with fewer parts than other manual pumps; compatible with most standard bottles
- Includes 1 Harmony pump, 1 Medela breastshield, two 5-oz. containers, 2 lids and 1 bottle stand
- Includes: Milk Storage Bottles, Breast Shields
- Features: Ergonomic Swivel Handle, Massaging Soft Fit Breastshield, Single Pump
- Care and Cleaning: Spot Clean
- Width: 7.0 "; Depth: 3.5 "
- Product Weight: 1.0 Lb.