Lifefactory Raspberry 9oz Glass Baby Bottle
$19.99 Product SKU:215724-0
In stock, Usually ships in 1-2 Business days
At Lifefactory their motto is: safe.simple.smart. Their environmentally friendly and health conscious products were created to provide consumers a choice in safe and well designed essentials for babies and adults. They were started in 2007 by a pediatric feeding specialist, Pam Marcus, and an integrative designer, Daren Joy and is now a leading innovator in safe and developmentally appropriate juvenile products. Lifefactory launched with BPA-free glass baby bottles with patent pending silicone sleeves and is now the first company to introduce a collection of BPA-free reusable glass beverage bottles with patent pending silicone sleeves for adults.
Lifefactory fuses modern sensibility, eco-friendly composition, and exceptional utility to produce glass baby bottles, glass beverage bottles, and teethers that are free of known harmful chemicals including BPA, phthalates, and PVC.
- Stage 2 Silicone Nipple (3-6 month)
- Designed to grow with your child. The included clear cover can also serve as an easy to hold cup. Twist on the solid cap (sold separately) and use your bottles for storing juice or snacks. Perfect for a lunchbox or traveling.
- Bright colored silicone sleeve (patent pending) helps to protect the bottle from breakage and provides a great gripping surface and tactile experience during feeding
- Bottle and sleeve can be boiled or put in the dishwasher together. Can also go in the freezer, making breast milk storage simple.
- Bisphenol-A (BPA), phthalate, and polyvinyl chloride (PVC) free
- Silicone sleeve is non-toxic and free of plastics
- Silicone nipple is non-toxic and latex-free
- Plastic ring, plug and cap are FDA approved