Lifefactory 16oz Straw Cap Glass Bottle in Carbon
Our Straw Cap is designed for one-hand operation and upright, spillproof sipping (no tipping needed). The Straw Cap is perfect for the treadmill or yoga class. The pivoting handle provides a great way to carry the bottle and stows out of the way while drinking. Wide-mouth access makes it easy to add ice cubes or fresh fruit. Our straws are made of medical-grade silicone (not plastic). Always BPA-free and dishwasher safe, all components are made in the U.S. or Europe.
- Our glass bottles offer a pure taste with no leaching from plastics or metals
- Wide-mouth access makes it easy to add ice cubes, citrus slices or tea bags
- Protective silicone sleeve provides a non-slip gripping surface and helps prevent breakage
- Dishwasher safe (place cap on top rack/no need to remove silicone sleeve)
- Includes polypropylene (PP#5) cap and silicone straw
- All components made in the U.S. or Europe
- Product assembled in the U.S.
- All materials are FDA approved
- BPA/BPS-free and phthalate-free
- 16 oz (475 ml)
- Height: 10.25"
- Cap width: 3.25"
- Base width: 2.75"
- Weight: 0.95 lbs
- Capacity: 16 oz | 475 ml
- Origin: Glass made in France; Cap and sleeve made in the U.S.; Product assembled in the U.S.