Lifefactory 16oz Flip Cap Glass Bottle in Huckleberry
The Flip Cap provides a narrow-mouth spout for on-the-go drinking. The medical-grade silicone flip top seals with the polypropylene (PP#5) cap. The pivoting handle provides a great way to carry the bottle and stows out of the way while drinking. Wide-mouth access makes it easy to add ice cubes or fresh fruit. Always BPA-free and dishwasher safe, all components are made in the U.S. or Europe.Features:
- Our glass bottles offer a pure taste with no leaching from plastics or metals
- Wide-mouth access makes it easy to add ice cubes, citrus slices or tea bags
- Protective silicone sleeve provides a non-slip gripping surface and helps prevent breakage
- Dishwasher safe (place cap on top rack/no need to remove silicone sleeve)
- Includes polypropylene (PP#5) cap; flip top made of silicone
- All components made in the U.S. or Europe
- Product assembled in the U.S.
- All materials are FDA approved
- BPA-free and phthalate-free
- 16 oz (475 ml)
- Height: 10.25"
- Cap width: 3.25"
- Base width: 2.75"
- Weight: 0.95 lbs
- Capacity: 16 oz | 475 ml
- Origin: Glass made in France; Cap and sleeve made in the U.S.; Product assembled in the U.S.