Kinderel Bamboo Sleeved Baby Sleep Sack in White with Gray Trim
Sleep in style!
Now baby can enjoy a good night's sleep at home or on the go!åÊ For cooler months, just attach the sleeves and voila!åÊ Your baby can now go straight into the stroller!
Made from an extremely comfortable one-piece fabric, the Kinderel Sleepsacks is a great baby sleepwear all year round.
- Two way zipper allows easy diaper changes
- Estimated TOG at 1.0 (for nurseries with temperatures between 21C and 24C)
- Shoulder snaps that permit painless placement
- Chest straps for protection against the zipper's slider
- Seamless back and front
What Moms Say
I liked how smooth the material is. It is very very soft. I love the fact that the sleeves of the sleeping bag come off so we can use it summer or winter. Also it makes it easier to wash since the part comes off (the sleeve part gets dirty easily compared to other parts for sure!) - Mayu, Burnaby
It would be wonder to have the sleep sacks and burp pads for my new grandbaby! - Ellen
Did You Know?
80 percent of young children kick off their covers while sleeping, causing them to become cold? They can wake up crying, needing to be covered again and again.åÊ This sleep sack ensures the children remain safely covered and warm, regardless of how much they wiggle around, helping them (and you) sleep better.
Kinderel considered three main aspects when designing the Sleep Sack:
- A fitted neck opening ensures that baby cannot cover their face
- Sleeves are detachable, for outdoor use only, they should be removed for indoor use
-åÊKinderel carefully chose a blend of bamboo and certified organic cotton and use no dyes or low impact dyes
- Extremely soft and breathable for baby's delicate skin
- Antiallergenic and natural antimicrobial - ideal for kids with eczema or sensitive skin
- May be used indoors and outdoors, with detachable sleeves and front and back slots for car-seats. You can snap the sleeves on, and you can take your little one for a ride, even ifåÊbaby is still sleeping.
- Roominess in the knee area - the bag fits your child‰۪s natural sleep position of legs apart.
- Two-way zipper and shoulder snaps, to easily place the baby in or for changing a diaper. It comes with adjustable chest straps, providing maximum comfort and making the sleep sack fit well.
A sleep sack is intended for children up to around 3 years of age, or as long as they are comfortable in it.
Kinderel‰۪s guidelines are based on an average sized baby, so some differences for age, weight and length should be considered. Use the guide to help you find the appropriate size Dreaming Bag to order.
Size/ Age 0 to 6 Months
Sack Length: 27" (66cm)
Head Circumference: 13.5" - 16" (34 - 41cm)
Size/ AgeåÊ6 toåÊ12 Months
Sack Length: 31" (78cm)
Head Circumference: 15" - 17" (39 - 43cm)
TheåÊSleep Sack's purpose is to provide safe sleep for babies, Kinderel designed the neck opening based on the head circumference and created it in a way that doesn‰۪t allow a little head to slip inside.
For your own peace of mind, you should measure your child‰۪s head size to make sure it is between the limits as shown.åÊ Please note is it not safe to order a bigger size for the child to ‰ÛÏgrown into it‰.
Why Go Organic?
It looks like that organic fabrics are much more expensive that those traditionally grown. But, what is the real price that we pay for a regular fabric? Did you know that every T-shirt made of conventional cotton requires 1/4 pound of harmful chemicals. Many of these chemicals are known to cause cancer in humans!
Bamboo is the eco-wonder of the world thatåÊis the perfect choice for babies‰۪ delicate skin. They combine the softness of bamboo with the durability of cotton.
Bamboo grows rapidly and naturally with little water andåÊwithout pesticides, herbicides or fertilizers, improving soil quality and helping rebuild eroded soil.åÊ
What Are the Benefits of the Bamboo Fabric?
- Extremely soft, feeling like pure cashmere!
- The round shape of the fiber makes it ideal for skin allergies, sensitivities or eczema
- Thermal regulator:åÊ newborns have a hard time regulating body temperature; bamboo fabrics keeps baby warmer than cotton in cool weather and two to three degrees cooler than cotton in hot weather
- Highly absorbent, "wicks‰ moisture away from the skin keeping the body naturally drier and more comfortable
- Antibacterial and anti-fungal, even through multiple washings due to a bacteriostatic agent called ‰ÛÏbamboo kun", prevents bacterial growth and odor
What Are the Benefits of theåÊOrganic CottonåÊFabric?
- Grown without the use of chemical pesticides, herbicides or fertilizers
- Doesn‰۪t use genetically modified seeds
Bamboo plantations are usually large potosynthesis ‰ÛÏfactories‰åÊwhich reduce greenhouse gases,åÊemitting 35% moreåÊoxygen than the equivalent stand of trees, makingåÊbamboo clothingåÊ100% biodegradable.åÊ Further, the process of making bamboo fiber uses less chemicals that harm the environment
Kinderel and the Community
A portion of all Kinderel sales are donated to the Gaby Davis Foundation - in memory of Gabrielle Davis who lost her battle with childhood cancer in 2007.åÊ The foundation's goal is to offer support and assistance to children with cancer and their families in times of financial need.