Britax Parkway SGL G1.1 Booster in Phantom
BRITAX belt-positioning booster seats raise the child so that the vehicles lap and shoulder belts fit correctly on your childs hips and shoulder. Belt-positioning booster seats must be used with a vehicle lap and shoulder belt system, NOT a lap-belt only system.
- Quick-Adjust Head Restraint easily adjusts the head restraint from the front of the seat for a more comfortable fit and enhanced safety
- Easy-Remove Cover for cleaning convenience.
- Color-Coded Vehicle Belt Guides provide clear indication of the positioning of the vehicle lap and shoulder belt
- Armrests provide a natural and comfortable place to rest arms
- 120 lb (54.4 kg) Weight Capacity in Booster Mode for safety and comfort as your child grows
- True Side Impact Protection distributes crash forces, shields from vehicle intrusion, contains the head and body, and keeps the head, neck and spine "in true" or aligned, to limit injury
- Retractable Cup Holders are designed to hold children's cups and snacks
- Removable Back allows the booster seat to easily convert to a backless booster while maintaining safety of SecureGuard
- Weight: 40 to 120 lbs (18 to 54.4 kgs)
- Standing Height: 38 to 63 in (96.5 to 160 cm)