Bloom's 100% organic bedding range offers baby a soft, natural, and healthy sleeping environment with maximum comfort to ensure a peaceful, safe sleep.
- 100% organic cotton material
- Fitted sheets specially made for the Alma Urban Cot Crib*
- Machine wash cold
- Do not bleach
- Low heat tumble dry
- Low heat iron if necessary
This sheet is not standard sized and only works for the Bloom Alma Urban Cot Crib
Bloom believes that parents and baby should live together in style, with innovative furniture and gear that reflect modern living with its high quality, iconic designs that enhance contemporary spaces.
Baby's Bedding and You
Choosing the right baby crib bedding can be a lot of fun with the various choices available that will truly challenge your decision on what look you will be going for your little one.
Popular themes such as patchworks, characters, sports, or florals have taken the lead throughout the times starting off with sheets, pillowcases, and blanket sets, however, nowadays, sets does not limit itself to the crib but rather extends throughout the entire room giving baby's environment a distinctive look while making it fun for baby and parents alike.
The leading choice for baby fabrics is the all-time favorite cotton.åÊ Softer than synthetic fabrics, it gives comfort for baby due to its "breath" characteristic and, when dried, rarely produces static shocks.åÊ Cotton flannel follows the lead as it is softer and warmer - very ideal for the colder months but useable all year round!
- Lay mattress pads underneath crib bedding sheets for mattresses' protection on inevitable diaper leaks!
- The best sleeping position for baby will be on thier backs
- A sleeper instead of blankets on top of a fitted sheet is highly recommended to prevent suffocating accidents from happening
- Avoid placing pillows, comforters, or toys into the crib during baby's sleep time
To prevent infant deaths due to soft bedding, the U.S. Consumer ProductåÊSafety Commission, the American Academy of Pediatrics, andåÊthe National Institute of Child Health and Human Development are revising their recommendations of safe beddingåÊ practices whenåÊputting infants to sleep.
Click here to download the CPSC‰۪s revised safety guideline for baby bedding.åÊ