Bamboobino Nursing Pads
Breastfeeding mothers can now enjoy the comfort of luxuriously soft nursing pads that are cool, breathable and super absorbent. These nursing pads are soft, smooth & non-bulky. Don't be fooled by its thinness - they are more absorbent than regular cotton nursing pads (we've done our own absorbency tests).
- Made of 70% bamboo and 30% organic cotton
- Made in Canada
Why choose textiles made from bamboo?
- It's more absorbent than cotton
- Its cashmere-like softness is great for babies
- It comfortably wicks moisture away from skin
- It's hypoallergenic - suitable for newborn's sensitive skin
- It's easy to care for - all our baby clothes can be machine washed and tumble dried
The bamboo viscose fiber in all Bamboobino products are Oeko-Tex 100 certified, and is made from OCIA & USDA-certified organically grown bamboo. The organic cotton in Bamboobino products is also OCIA-certified. All of their products are made in
Washing instructions for Bamboobino nursing pads:
These wonderfully contoured and absorbent pads are made with 3 absorbent layers. They are easy to care for, and as with any other washable absorbent product (cloth diapers, for example) they will take a little longer to dry than regular laundry, so allow for extra drying time.
- Soak pads in warm water for 2 minutes and then squeeze (do not wring) by hand 3-4 times under warm running water to rinse out breast milk that's been absorbed through all the layers
- Machine wash with warm water
- Tumble dry on medium-low setting - high heat will result in shrinking
- They may still be a little damp at the end of a regular drying cycle, this is normal This is a good time to flatten out the pads by hand as they sometimes will fold up in the dryer
- Machine dry a little longer or air-dry to conserve energy