Baby Bjorn Baby Carrier One Outdoors in Turquoise
We set the bar high: we wanted to design an ergonomic baby carrier with four-way front and back carrying. It had to be the perfect hiking baby carrier and have functional materials, smart features and a convenient storage bag, as well as easy access to a mobile phone, a water bottle, a security blanket and a teddy. The parents were very clear about the importance of optimal carrying comfort, which we‰۪ve successfully achieved with the help of a sturdy waist belt and padded shoulder straps.
The BabyBj̦rn One Outdoors has an in-built infant insert, meaning it fits newborns perfectly, and the wide, adjustable straps also make it comfortable when your toddler (up to 33 lbs/15 kg) is tired and needs a ride on Mum or Dad‰۪s back. The various adjustment options for both child and parent make One Outdoors a brilliant alternative to a traditional baby carrier. The fabric, which is water and dirt repellent, is easy to wipe clean, which is a huge advantage on hikes and other outdoor activities. At the same time, it has elasticity and stability, and the inside is soft against little cheeks and mouths.
- Water- and dirt-repellent outer material (100% polyamide with PU laminate)
- Highly breathable mesh fabric
- Lightweight and quick-drying material
- Sturdy, adjustable waist belt
- Padded, adjustable shoulder straps
- Detachable pocket on waist belt
- Loops on shoulder straps
- Adjustable head and neck support
- Storage bag included
- Machine wash warm (40å¡C)
- From newborn to 3 years.
- Min. 8 lbs/21 in (3.5 kg/53 cm).
- Max. 33 lbs/39 in (15 kg /100 cm).
- Recommended minimum age for front-facing position: 5 months.
- Recommended minimum age for back position: 12 months.