Baby Bjorn Baby Plate, Spoon and Fork 2 sets
The baby plate, spoon and fork in the plate set are cleverly designed for little hands, and make self-feeding easier for your child. The plate’s trefoil design makes it easier for your child to scoop food onto the cutlery. The plate stands sturdily on the table without tipping, and the spoon and fork have short handles that are easy for children to hold. The set is available in several delightful colours that blend in with the modern home, and is suitable from the age of approx. 4 months.
- Sturdy plate that is hard to tip over:- The plate’s design makes it hard for the child to grab hold of the edges or tip it over. The rubber strip underneath prevents the plate from sliding about.
- Baby spoon and fork that are easy to hold:- Baby spoon and fork with short handles that are easy for small hands to grip. The ring at the base of the handle prevents slippery hands from sliding down too far. A groove on the back of the handle means that the spoon and fork can rest against the rim without sliding down into the plate.
- The plate’s design makes self-feeding easy:- The plate’s trefoil shape makes it easy for your child to scoop food onto the spoon or fork by themselves.
- Easy to clean:- The baby plate and cutlery are dishwasher-safe. For ease of cleaning, the two-part plate has a removable inner plate.
- BPA-free plastic made in Sweden:- All parts of the plate set consist of of BPA-free plastic, which is made in Sweden. As you’d expect, we only use plastic that is certified as safe for food.