Angelcare AC1300 Video Movement and Sound Monitor
Thanks to the Angelcare AC1300 Video, Movement & Sound monitor, the world of parenting is just a little more easier and reassuring. As the most convenient baby monitor by Angelcare, it combines a quality baby video and sound monitor with an under-the-mattress baby movement Sensor Pad. So now, you can have peace of mind knowing that you will be alerted if no motion is detected in the crib after just 20 seconds. Ideal for a newborn infant and young baby who is starting to reach and explore.
- Under-the-Mattress Movement Sensor Pad – The Sensor Pad is equipped with baby movement detectors and will sound an alarm if your baby stops moving for more than 20 seconds. Sensor Pad sensitivity is adjustable.*
- 3.5" LCD Screen – The 3.5” LCD screen on the Parent Unit clearly displays a number of monitoring features, so even if the sound is off you’ll know what is going on.
- Photo Sensor (Auto Day & Night Vision) – You can check on your baby during the night without disruption as the Photo Sensor on the Nursery Unit shows automatically a clear picture of your baby in the dark.
- Adjustable LCD Screen Brightness - Adjust the Parent Unit's screen to the desired level of brightness.
- Temperature Display and Control – The greatest concern for moms and dads is baby’s safety, sleeping alone in the nursery. Is baby comfortable? Is the room too warm or too cold? Your Angelcare® AC1300 baby monitor displays the temperature in baby’s room on the Parent Unit and alerts you if it is too high or too low.
- 2.4GHz Digital Transmission with Minimized Interference – You want to be sure that your baby monitor is picking up signals from your baby’s nursery – not the neighbour’s! The Angelcare® AC1300 baby monitor features 2.4 GHz digital transmission with frequency hopping technology to minimize interference and optimize communication privacy and safety between the Nursery Unit and the Parent Unit.
- Audio "Tic" Feature – Turn on this feature and your Parent Unit will make a ticking sound to reassure you that the monitor is working even when your baby is sleeping silently.
- Out-of-Range Indicator – Up to 250 meters (open field).
- Sound Lights – So you can see and hear the sounds baby makes.
- Low Battery Indicator – The low-battery indicator on the screen of the monitor lets you know when it's time to change the batteries.
- Zoom In & Zoom Out – Digital zoom so you can see your baby up close, even from a distance.
- Adjustable Camera Angle – Position your baby video monitor for the perfect view – and safely out your child’s reach. Moms and dads love this feature, especially since it helps create a safe sleep environment as their child reaches new milestones and becomes more curious.
- Adjustable Movement Pad Sensitivity – Allows you to select your desired movement sensitivity level.
- Hold & Mute - If, for example, you need to feed or change your baby, the sound and movement alarm can be temporarily deactivated.
- Parent Unit Locator – The Parent Unit may be small but you’ll be able to find it quickly with the push of a button.
*Note: The Sensor Pad can be used with a regulatory standard baby mattress, whatever the size or thickness. However, it cannot be used with a memory foam mattress, a dual sided, a mattress with a hollow frame or a Purflo mattress.