Clek OOBR Baby Booster Seat in Drift
Who is OOBR?
Oobr™ is a Clek™ full back booster seat that provides superior protection for your child without sacrificing comfort, convenience or style. Designed with a removable back, Oobr easily converts to a backless booster to grow with your child. And, with our exclusive Elemental Safety System™ and proprietary use of Crypton® Super Fabrics, Oobr is the new standard in booster seats.
Who should use OOBR?
Children whose height and weight are between 40-57 in./101-145 cm. and are 40-100 lbs./18-45 kg. (backless.)
How big is OOBR?
Rigid LATCH System
- Locks the booster seat into place using your vehicle’s LATCH anchorage system to provide additional booster seat stability in a collision.
Magnesium Back Frame
- Better contains the torso during a side impact collision and protect against vehicle intrusion.
Structural Headrest with Deep Side Wings
- Connects to the magnesium frame using steel rods to reduce twisting movements and improve head protection in a collision.
Energy-Absorbing Foam Layer
- Absorbs energy in a side impact collision resulting in less force transferred directly to your child.
- Improves belt positioning on your child’s shoulders and hips.
Booster Seat Safety Highlights
- Raises your child 4 in./10 cm. to improve in-vehicle shoulder belt fit
- Better positions the seat belt on the child’s hips to improve safety
- Locks into place to provide additional booster seat stability in a collision
- Confirms that latches are locked with an audible “click”
- Provides a secure connection even when booster seat is not occupied
- Meets all Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standards and Canadian Motor Vehicle Safety Standards
Did you know?
- Motor vehicle crashes are the leading causes of death for children ages 3-14 in North America.
- Children ages 4-8 who use booster seats are 59 percent less likely to be injured in a car crash than children who are restrained by safety belts alone.
See Similar Products: