Clek 2013 OOBR Baby Booster Seat in Dragonfly
Oobr™ is Clek's™ full back booster seat that provides superior protection for your child without sacrificing comfort, convenience or style. Engineered and made just like the vehicle seats in your car, Oobr is sized for your child and available in a variety of colors and tokidoki patterns.
Who is OOBR?
Oobr™ is a Clek™ full back booster seat that provides superior protection for your child without sacrificing comfort, convenience or style. Designed with a removable back, Oobr easily converts to a backless booster to grow with your child. And, with our exclusive Elemental Safety System™ and proprietary use of Crypton® Super Fabrics, Oobr is the new standard in booster seats.
Who should use OOBR?
Children whose height and weight are between 40-57 in./101-145 cm. and are 40-100 lbs./18-45 kg. (backless.)
Rigid LATCH System
- Locks the booster seat into place using your vehicle’s LATCH anchorage system to provide additional booster seat stability in a collision.
Magnesium Back Frame
- Better contains the torso during a side impact collision and protect against vehicle intrusion.
Structural Headrest with Deep Side Wings
- Connects to the magnesium frame using steel rods to reduce twisting movements and improve head protection in a collision.
Energy-Absorbing Foam Layer
- Absorbs energy in a side impact collision resulting in less force transferred directly to your child.
- Improves belt positioning on your child’s shoulders and hips.
Booster Seat Safety Highlights
- Raises your child 4 in./10 cm. to improve in-vehicle shoulder belt fit
- Better positions the seat belt on the child’s hips to improve safety
- Locks into place to provide additional booster seat stability in a collision
- Confirms that latches are locked with an audible “click”
- Provides a secure connection even when booster seat is not occupied
- Meets all Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standards and Canadian Motor Vehicle Safety Standards
Did you know?
- Motor vehicle crashes are the leading causes of death for children ages 3-14 in North America.
- Children ages 4-8 who use booster seats are 59 percent less likely to be injured in a car crash than children who are restrained by safety belts alone.
See Similar Products: